An intimate video of Tomás Holder from Big Brother was leaked and the networks exploded: "Why did I see it?"

 


In a matter of minutes, Tomás Holder's intimate video became a rage on Twitter and, as expected, they used their creativity to share their best memes. The images.

On Wednesday night, Tomás Holder became a trend again on social networks after a video of him having sex was leaked.

The recording that circulates on Twitter did not go unnoticed among the users of the social network, who reacted with all kinds of comments.

The video lasts a minute and a half, and you can see the former participant of Big Brother 2022 (Telefe) in the middle of a sexual act with a young brunette in bed.

An intimate video of Tomás Holder from Big Brother was leaked and the networks exploded: "Why did I see it?"

The recording did not go unnoticed on Twitter, where users echoed the video with all kinds of comments. “Oh, no, why did I see the video of Holder cog…”, “I was traumatized”, “I just saw the video of Holder. Why the hell… do I have Twitter?”, “It was fine until Holder's video appeared. Until the Boca game I don't plan to enter Twitter anymore. Bye, crazy", were some of the messages.

                 Watch🔴🆓 VIRAL VIDEO HERE

The strong defense of Tomás Holder after the accusations of inappropriate conduct with minors.

After parents denounced an inappropriate attitude on the part of the media and first eliminated from Big Brother 2022, Tomás Holder came out to respond: "It bothers me that they always want to make me look bad."

During these hours a video was circulating on the networks where the former participant of the reality show was seen passing in front of a renowned school in Solymar, Uruguay. In the video, he is heard saying: “Joaco, how are you, look where I am going to look for girls? Chanan”.

The video went viral among the students of the school and aroused the concern of the parents who reported it to the authorities of the institute, motivating the internal investigation and the sending of a statement about this incident.

The man from Rosario, upon learning of the viralization of the video and the statement, made a strong statement on his social networks. "What's up, people? How are they? Well, I get up and see that news that gives me a lot for the balls. More than anything because they know that it was a joke, that I always made that character on TikTok for the situation of minors… ”, he said in his Instagram stories.

Then he detailed the context of the video: "A month or so ago, I was in the car with a Uruguayan friend who has a son, Joaquín, who is small, he must be 11 or 12 years old, who asked me for a video as a joke and we did it."

“It bothers me a lot that they always want to make me look bad or like the bad person, when I'm not. (...) More than anything I go out to clarify because this does seem to me to be a subject that can get me quite dirty and I am not willing to get dirty for something that was in a joking tone, between family, between friends who know that I have an impeccable reputation " , Holder closed, and in the next story he showed the chat with his friend.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post